No products in the cart.
WE REFUSE TO SELL CANNABIS SEEDS TO ANYONE WHO WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE IS GOING TO USE THEM TO CULTIVATE CANNABIS IN COUNTRIES WHERE IT IS ILLEGAL. IT IS CURRENTLY ILLEGAL IN THE US.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to place an order (no exceptions).
- We have restructured the way the ordering process works. To be up front, too many patrons that place an order through the website do not follow through with making the payment. This ties up inventory, and in the end cuts into the slim margins that we work with in passing along huge savings to you, the paying customer. As a result, and we apologize for this, all orders should expect a 12-15 day lead time from when we receive your payment. We will make up for this change with lower prices across the website, which should completely take effect the third or fourth week of August, 2016. If you would like to speed the process up a bit, and don’t have a BitCoin account, please submit an order through the website under “Cash,” then contact us through email, and ask how to complete the purchase with P@yP@l.
- All cannabis seeds are sold as souvenirs, and as a means of preserving cannabis genetics. The current illegality of cannabis has led to a significant reduction in its gene pool. Selling cannabis seeds to persons unable to grow cannabis helps to ensure the preservation of cannabis genetics. Information presented on this website and on seed packaging is made available for countries that legally permit the cultivation of hemp seeds. OMSCO in no way intends to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- We strongly urge all prospective customers to check their national laws prior to placing an order. OMSCO does not wish for anyone to contravene their national laws.
- OMSCO cannot be held responsible for those who do. We unequivocally state that all persons who purchase cannabis seeds are solely responsible for their future actions.
- As an OMSCO customer, you are also prohibited from distributing purchased seeds to countries where possession of and/or trafficking in Cannabis seeds is illegal.
- For state/countries where cannabis germination is legal, viability and germination rates of all varieties are tested on a regular basis. However, OMSCO does not accept any product-liability and we do not give any guarantees.
- OMSCO does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. All persons who purchase seeds are responsible for their actions in the future. OMSCO will accept no responsibility in this respect. All information contained on the OMSCO website and any OMSCO promotional material -or- packaging is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use -or- cultivation of illegal and/or controlled substances.
OMSCO Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s web site are provided “as is”. Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s Internet site, even if Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company or a Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Oregon Marijuana Seeds Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.